Tri-County Electric is the regions "go to" electrical contractor. Our team of highly skilled electricians and technicians' approach each job with the goal of delivering the ideal customer experience. Between our extensive expertise and superior customer service, we're confident and committed to surpassing all expectations.
We are looking to hire a project estimator that will work closely with the team to assemble accurate cost estimates, well-organized proposals, and clearly identified scopes of work in a timely manner. It is also the responsibility of the estimator to represent the company in attending occasional meetings within the company, suppliers and customers.
A successful candidate will have a high level of attention to detail, the ability to work with others, and strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to create forecasts based on financial data.
- Thorough review of bid documents
- Complete project take-offs and estimates with our estimating software
- Pricing from subcontractors and suppliers
- Accurate identification of labor requirements in accordance with project documentation
- Within designated time frame