Tri-County Electric is the regions “go to” electrical contractor. Our team of highly skilled electricians and technicians’ approach each job with the goal of delivering the ideal customer experience. Between our extensive expertise and superior customer service, we’re confident and committed to surpassing all expectations.
We are looking to hire an E2 Electrician that will work closely with the team to help us maintain our growing workload. We handle commercial, residential, and industrial jobs. A successful candidate MUST have an active E-2 Electrical License, proven leadership experience, and a “can-do” attitude.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
(Include but not limited to)
- Efficiently install electrical components daily and always ensure they are working properly and efficiently; perform troubleshooting to identify problems, and then implement repair and replacement solutions to remedy the issue
- Apply reason and logic to solve problems and think through setup instrumentation projects as well as manage complex equipment systems; use judgement to use the correct equipment, materials, or voltage in every situation
- Work alongside non-licensed personnel to ensure they are on track, and they are adequately prepared to become licensed electricians; oversee the work of lower electrical employees
- Uses a variety of tools or equipment, such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment
- Lays out, Installs, and maintains various types of motors, lighting fixtures, generators, circuit breakers, and transformers as well as install and monitor performance of installed electrical equipment for hazards, adjustments, or replacement
- Interprets blueprints; works from sketches or verbal instructions
- Mounts motors, transformers, and lighting fixtures into position and completes circuits according to diagram specifications
- Ability to use appropriate tools and diagnostic equipment to repair, install, replace, and test electrical circuits, equipment, and appliances.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Valid CT E-2 License
- Driver’s License
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Overtime Pay
- Holiday Pay